LuMate® Microplate Luminometer
Amazing CLIA power in a little black box!
Economical, self-referencing, user-programmable Chemiluminescence capability for Every Lab.
Now with improved reading precision and upgraded software features!
The increased range and sensitivity of CLIA (Chemi Luminescent Immuno Assays) is no longer just for high volume labs. LuMate® brings this technology to any size lab. LuMate® reads a 96-well microplate and calculates results instantly and automatically.
LuMate® is an open system that permits users to program a wide variety of glow-type CLIAs. Simply select an assay from the stored menu and load the plate. LuMate® automatically reads the plate, precisely measuring and reporting the light output from each well. LuMate® runs hormones and many other applications, with on-board calculations for point-to point, linear and log regressions, and log logit modes. A built-in reference assures continuous calibration.
LuMate's® versatile and flexible software comes ready to "plug and play" on a flash drive
LuMate® permits the user to select plate layout options for individual tests or panels/screens.
ChroMate® + LuMate® = an economical, ultra-compact ELISA + CLIA package!
- LuMate® is a compact and economical microplate luminometer.
- LuMate® offers a streamlined design with minimal footprint to fit any size lab bench.
- LuMate® and your PC team up to provide full access to high level software, reporting, curve fitting, and data storage to meet the requirements of modern laboratories.
- LuMate® permits the user to select plate layout options, and customize layouts for individual tests or panels/screens.
- NRTL and CE mark.
- QC tracking
- LuMate's® versatile and flexible software includes the following calculation modes:
- Cutoff, Cutoff Control, Cutoff Calibrator
- Point-to-point curve fit, Multipoint % absorbance, Linear regressions, (linear, log, logit-log)
- Polynomial and Sigmoidal regressions (2nd, 3rd, 4th order, dose response, cubic spline).
- LuMate's® software also includes critical QC tracking, with individual selections for both calibrators and controls, absorbance or concentration, for mean, SD, CV, plus Levey-Jennings plots, and more. LuMate® provides a patient database with multiple reporting options.