Discover Awareness Technology®
We invite you to discover Awareness Technology's ChemWell®, ChemWell®-T, Stat Fax®, LumiStat®, and ChroMate® instruments. Now, more than ever, the discerning laboratorian is inclined to seek versatile, economical alternatives to more expensive laboratory instruments. Awareness Technology offers economical alternatives to higher priced laboratory instruments. Awareness Technology's instruments maintain the high level of quality and reliability needed for long-term peace of mind, in a wide range of clinical applications. High quality at low cost is not a new concept at Awareness Technology. For over 30 years, our service mark has been Cost-Effective by Design®, with no compromises in performance or reliability.
Awareness Technology, Inc. began in 1982 with a vision to become the first name in small instrumentation design. Today we are proud to be known worldwide as a leader in clinical laboratory instrumentation for small- to medium-sized labs.
- Offer cost effective products of high quality and enduring design.
- Dazzle customers with such organization and professional service that their referrals become the primary source of new business.
- Endorse the practices of continuous improvement, fair play, and profitability for our company and its partners.
Cost Effective by Design®
Our engineers design with emphasis on cost control. Low transfer prices are achieved by employing our extensive body of existing technology, adaptable hardware and software tools. We always investigate low-cost solutions first. Cost effectiveness goes beyond a low unit price. Durability reduces expensive down time and repair costs. Ease of use saves money in training and in repeated work Convenience features save labor time. We optimize our instrument designs for cost effective operation.
30,000 sq. ft. (2800m2) Manufacturing Facility with offices and complete machine shop.
52,000 sq. ft. (4800m2)
New Manufacturing Facility Awareness Technology® West.
4,000 sq. ft. (370m2) Full-line Paint Shop for custom finishing covers, bases, and accessories.
Awareness Technology® In-House Services
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering & Circuit Board Layout.
- Software Development.
- Optical Design.
- In-House and OEM Product Design.
- Complete CNC machine shop.
- Paint and Finishing Shop.
- Mechanical and Electrical Assembly.
- Liquid Handling systems
- Chemistry Laboratory.
- Engineering Laboratory.
- Graphic Artwork
- Expediting Services.
- FDA Registered Manufacturer
- ISO 13485:2003 Certified
- NRTL Listed; CE Marked Products
- Regulatory Documentation
- Flexible procedures and reporting suited to customers' requirements
- NIST Calibrated Instruments and Check Sets
- Comprehensive and Dynamic Quality System
- Continuous Improvement of Systems and Products